UP Lekhpal Online Form : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Lekhpal. The total number of posts under this recruitment is 8085. To apply for this recruitment, the candidate must appear in the PET exam conducted by UPSSS.
Interested and eligible candidates for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment, then you can check below You can download and read through the given link.
Also Read :
UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 : Overview
- Recruitment Name : Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Post Name : Accountant
- Application Process : Online
- No. of Posts : 8085
- Advertisement No: 01 Exam/2022
Important Dates Related To UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application : 07/01/2022
- Last date to apply : 28/01/2022
- Last Date for Modification of Application : 04/02/2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 04/02/2022
The commission of this recruitment has fixed a uniform application fee for all the categories which is only Rs.25.
“Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.”
Age Limit – 01/07/2022
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 : Recruitment Details
|Name Of Post||GEN||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Eligibility For UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
Candidate must have passed Intermediate Examination of Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the Government as equivalent and the candidate must appear in the PET exam conducted by UPSSSC.
Selection Process Of UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
To get selected in this recruitment, first of all the candidate will have to appear in the written examination which will be of 100 marks. In which 25 questions will be asked from General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge and all subjects related to village society and development. The candidate will get 2 hours (120 minutes) to solve these questions.
Important Instructions Related To The UP Lelhpal Online Application
- Candidates can apply for UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 between 07/01/2022 to 28/01/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
So if you’re interested to apply online for up lekhpal recruitment 2022 then you can submit your application form from given link below.
For complete information about the selection process of Uttar Pradesh Revenue Lekhpal Recruitment 2022, check the notification of this recruitment above thoroughly.