UPSESSB UP TGT Biology 2016 Result : Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) had released the online application form for the post of TGT and PGT, whoever is eligible for this post. The result of Biology 2016 has been released for all those people who had applied online for this post, candidates who have applied online for this post can download their result through the link given below.
The total number of vacancies of this recruitment was 9294, the result of all the candidates who had applied for this recruitment and appeared in the examination has been released by the commission on 17th November 2021.
- Application Begins: 06/06/2016
- Last Date for Registration: 27/07/2016
- Last Date for Form Filling: 30/07/2016 up to 05:00 PM
- PGT Exam Date: 01-02 February 2019
- TGT Exam Date: 08-09 March 2019
- Final Result Declared: 29/02/2020
- TGT Biology Exam Date : 31/07/2021
- TGT Biology Admit Card : 20/07/2021
- TGT Biology Result Released Date: 17/11/2021
- General / OBC: 625 / – Rs.
- SC: 375 /- Rs
- ST: 175 / – Rs.
- Payment of examination fee can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan.
TGT: Bachelor’s degree with B.Ed
PGT: Master’s degree in the concerned subject
Read notification for more details.
as on 01/07/2016
◆Minimum Age: 21 Years
◆Maximum Age: 60 Years
Extra Relaxation Age as per rules
|Vacancy Details | Total Post : 7950|
Download UPSESSB UP TGT Biology 2016 Result this way
To download the UPSESSB UP TGT Biology 2016 Result candidates should follow the below mentioned steps. Any candidates who want to download this result, read all the steps given below carefully and download your result.
- To download the result you have the admit card of the exam. Card is required.
- To download this result you can visit the official website of this recruitment or you can also download the result through download link given below.
- If you click on the result download link given below then a PDF will be downloaded in your laptop/mobile, after the PDF is downloaded it will open on your laptop/mobile.
- After which you can access through Find Features Search by entering the roll number given on your admit card, if the roll number of the candidate matches, then he will pass in the examination, if the roll number is shown not found then the candidate will not pass the examination. Can also take out.