UPRVUNL JE Answer Key & Expected Cut Off :
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited had invited applications for a total of 196 posts of Junior Engineer. The examination of junior engineer electrical of Uttar Pradesh rajya vidyut utpadan nigam limited was completed in two days and three shifts.
UPRVUNL JE Answer Key has also been released, Answer Key for Electrical & Mechanical was released long back, so we will give you detailed information about UPRVUNL JE Answer Key, Expected Cut Off through this article.
UPRVUNL Junior Engineer : Overview
- Name of the Board : Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
- Name of the Post : Junior Engineer (Junior Engineer)
- Number of Posts : 196 Posts.
- Qualification : 3 years Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics/Computer Eng.
- Pay Scale : 44900 per month.
- Date of Application : 03/06/2021
- Last Date of Application : 02/07/2021
- Fee Deposit Last Date : 04/07/2021
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years.
- Exam Mode : Online.
- Official Website : uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL JE Electronic, Computer Science Answer Key Objection Out
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has released the official answer key for the posts of Junior Engineer Electronics & Control. Candidates can check their answer key on the site of UPRVUNL from November 1 to 10.
How To Download UPRVUNL JE Answer Key 2021
- Candidates to download their answer key, first go to the official website of UPRVUNL uprvunl.org.
- After that go to the home page now click on to Answer Key for electonics & computer science.
- After this a page will open showing login id and password you will have to fill it.
- After that press the submit button, your answer key will appear in front of you, now you download it and keep it.
UPRVUNL JE Electrical Expected Cut Off
For Junior Engineer Electrical, there is a question paper of 200 marks, in which 150 technical and 50 non-technical questions are included, the cut off for any examination is the minimum marks after which the candidate will be able to proceed to the next stage. Qualified cut off for Junior Engineer Electrical (after normalization) –
- GEN 140-145
- OBC- 135-140
- ST- 130-135
UPRVUNL JE Mechanical Expected Cut Off
For Junior Engineer Mechanical there is a paper of 200 marks which consists of 150 technical and 50 non-technical questions, as the mechanical paper was more difficult so don’t expect much cut off for it, UPRVUNL JE Mechanical Expected Cut Off –
- GEN- 130-135
- EWS- 125-130
Hope you have liked this information given by us about UPRVUNL JE Answer Key, Expected Cut Off, visit the official website for more details.