UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released the online application form for UPPSC Government Inter College GIC Lecturer. In such a situation, many candidates will have applied for it online, and will be ready to start preparing for its written examination.
It is very important to have knowledge of UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus before preparing for the written examination, so that instead of needlessly reading things here and there, the candidates should read only what they have done.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus – Overview
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of post||Lecturer (Male/ Female) Government Inter College|
|Selection Process||Written Examination (Preliminary & Main), Interview|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus In Hindi: Through this article, we will give you detailed information about its syllabus as well as exam pattern. So read the entire section and then download the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus 2021 PDF in the last part.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims Exam Pattern
Below the candidates are given complete information about the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims Exam Pattern in the table, then, please have a look below.
- In the preliminary examination, there will be a question paper of general studies / optional subject which will be objective type and multiple choice type.
- There will be 120 questions (80 questions of optional subject and 40 questions of general studies) which will be of total 300 marks.
- Also the time will be 2 hours.
- In this, the maximum number will be 300.
|Subject||Number of questions|
- General Science (up to 10th standard)
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- State-of-the-art national and international important events
- Indian monarchy, economy and culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India
- General intellectual and logical ability
- Education, culture, agriculture, industry, trade and living and social behavior of Uttar Pradesh etc.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Mains Exam Pattern
|General Hindi||50||2 Hours|
|Hindi essay||50||2 Hours|
|Optional subject||300||3 Hours|
Part-1 General Hindi Syllabus
- अपठित गद्याश का सक्षेपण
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- तत्सम एव तद्भव
- विदेशी ( शब्द भण्डार अर्थबोध , शब्द – रूप , सन्धि , समास , क्रियाये , हिन्दी वर्णमाला , विराम चिन्ह , शब्द रचना , वाक्य रचना मुहावरे एव लोकोक्तियाँ , उत्तर प्रदेश की मुख्य बोलियाँ आदि से प्रश्न पूछे जा सकते हैं।
Part-1 Hindi Essay
The maximum extension of this essay will be 1000 words, the following types of topics will be for writing the essay.
- साहित्य ,सस्कृति
- राष्ट्रीय विकास योजनाये / क्रियान्वयन
- राष्ट्रीय – अन्तर्राष्ट्रीय , सामयिक सामाजिक समस्याये / निदान
- विज्ञान तथा पर्यावरण
- प्राकृतिक आपदाये एव उनके निवारण
- कृषि , उद्योग एवं व्यापार आदि से प्रश्न पूछे जा सकते हैं।
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus PDF
If you want the syllabus of this exam in PDF format, you can download the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus PDF in PDF format from the link given below.
Candidates can download UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus in PDF through the link given below. Individuals participating in UPPSC GIC Lecturer Written Exam will get questions based on these sub topics.
Click on the below link to download the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus PDF along with the exam pattern.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Pre / Mains Exam – Important Points
- For objective type question papers, negative marking will be applied for wrong answers in the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Pre Exam.
- For each question, for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks given to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The minimum proficiency standard for SC and ST has been set at 35%, meaning candidates of these categories will not be placed in the merit / selection list if they have scored less than 35% in the Preliminary / Main Examination.
- Similarly, the minimum proficiency standard for other categories of candidates has been fixed at 40%, ie such candidates will not be placed in the merit / selection list if they have scored less than 40% in the preliminary / main examination.
- Based on the result of preliminary examination, 13 times the number of vacant posts will be declared successful for the main examination.
Note – For detailed information related to the syllabus and exam pattern of this exam, definitely visit its official website.
The UPPSC GIC Lecturer Prelims Written Exam will have a total of 120 questions.
Candidates can download the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus PDF for free on our website JobAlert.in. Or its syllabus can also be downloaded from the official website of UPPSC.
The UPPSC GIC Lecturer Pre Exam has a negative marking of 1/3.
Hope you will like the information related to the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Syllabus in Hindi and UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam Pattern given by us, for such information, visit our portal Job Alert daily.