- UPPSC Agriculture Services – Overview
- UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Agriculture Service Pre Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Pattern
- Uppsc Agriculture Syllabus – Pre Exam
- General Knowledge
- UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus – Mains Exam
- Paper – 1 General Hindi
- Uppsc Agriculture Syllabus – (Essay)
- Paper – 2 Optional Subject
- UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus PDF Download
UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Prayagraj, has released the online application form for Agriculture Service in the field of Agriculture.
Now a lot of candidates will apply for it online and prepare for the exam, in such a situation, it is very important to know those candidates UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus in Hindi 2021.
In this way, through this article, we will give you complete information related to UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus and Exam Pattern through this article.
UPPSC Agriculture Services – Overview
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||District Horticulture Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Food Processing Officer|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam date||Not Announced|
UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam Pattern
Below is the UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam Pattern, you can make your exam preparation even stronger by watching it.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Pre Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
- The UPPSC Agricultural Services Preliminary Examination will be objective type.
- The examination will include general studies and agricultural subjects.
- The exam will be of 300 marks and 120 questions.
- For each wrong answer question, one third (0.33) of the marks will be deducted.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Mains Exam Pattern
|1.||General Hindi & Essay||100||2 Hours|
|2.||Optional subject||200||3 Hours|
- For UPPSC Agricultural Service Mains Exam Pattern, candidates can check the above table.
- There will be a total of 100 marks for General Hindi and Essay subject.
- The time period will be 2 hours.
- For the optional subject, there will be a total of 200 marks.
- Time duration 3 hours
Uppsc Agriculture Syllabus – Pre Exam
The following is the UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus – Pre Exam.
- General Science (High School Standards).
- history of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Politics, Economy and Culture.
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade.
- Indian and Uttar Pradesh Geography and Natural Resources.
- Current National and International Significant Events.
- Reasoning and reasoning based on general intelligence.
- Specific knowledge about education, culture, agriculture, industry, trade, life and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh.
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th level: econometric, algebra and geometry.
- Ecology and Environment etc.
- Environmental factors of crop distribution and production.
- Climate elements as a factor of crop growth.
- Cropping patterns in various agro-climatic zones of U.P.
- Concepts of multiple, multistory, relay and inter-cropping and their importance in relation to sustainable crop production.
- U.P. Packages and practices for the production of important cereals, pulses, oilseeds, fiber, sugar and cash crops grown during the Kharif and Rabi seasons in different regions of the country.
- Important features, scope and dissemination of various types of forestry plants in the context of agro-forestry and social forestry.
- Classification of Indian soil with modern concepts.
- Soil mineral and organic components and their role in maintaining soil productivity.
- Essential nutrients and other beneficial elements in soil and plants.
- Symbiotic and non-symbiotic nitrogen fixation.
- Principles of soil fertility and its evaluation for judicious fertilizer use.
- Soil conservation, planning on watershed basis.
- Dryland Agriculture and Its Problems.
- Technique to stabilize agricultural production in the rainfed agriculture sector of UP.
- The need and scope of organic farming.
- Irrigation and drainage.
- Farm management and its scope, importance and specialty.
- Role of Cooperatives in Agricultural Economy.
- Types and systems of farming and the factors affecting them.
- Agricultural extension, its importance and role, method of extension program, communication and adoption of innovations.
- Training programs for extension workers and farmers.
- Extension Systems and Programs.
- Role of agriculture in production and rural employment etc.
Apart from this, questions can be asked from almost all the chapters related to plants and vegetation, so it is advisable for the candidates to keep their preparation complete.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus – Mains Exam
The syllabus of the exam for Mains Exam is given below.
Paper – 1 General Hindi
सामान्य हिंदी के तहत अपठित गद्यांश का संक्षेपण, उससे सम्बन्धित प्रश्न परीक्षा में पूछे जाएंगे इसके अलावा, रेखांकित अंशों की व्याख्या एवं उसका उपयुक्त शीर्षक भी उम्मीदवारों से पूछा जा सकता है।
साथ ही उम्मीदवारों से अनेकार्थी शब्द, अर्थबोध, शब्द-रूप, सन्धि, समास, क्रियायें, हिन्दी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, तत्सम एवं तद्भव, क्षेत्रीय, विदेशी (शब्द भण्डार), वर्तनी,शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ, उत्तर प्रदेश की मुख्य बोलियाँ तथा हिन्दी भाषा के प्रयोग में होने वाली अशुद्धियाँ इत्यादि से जुड़े प्रश्न भी पूछे जा सकते हैं।
Uppsc Agriculture Syllabus – (Essay)
Apart from this, candidates will also have to write an essay of maximum 500 words. The topics of the essay will be the following.
- Science and environment
- Natural calamities and their prevention
- Agriculture, Industry and Trade.
- Literature, culture
- National Development Schemes / Implementation
- National-international, topical social problems / diagnostics
Paper – 2 Optional Subject
Apart from this, the candidates will also have to give an optional subject paper about which some important things are given below :
- The total number of questions in it will be 8.
- The question paper section- ‘A’ and section ‘B’ will be divided into two parts.
- There will be 04 questions in section ‘A’ and 04 questions in section ‘B’.
- Question number-1 and 05 will be compulsory and two questions from each section will be compulsory.
- All questions will carry the same marks and candidates will have to answer a total of 05 questions.
UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates can make UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus PDF Download through the official website of UPPSC.
“After passing both the examinations, the candidates will have to go through the process of interview, which will be of full 50 marks.”
To be successful in UPPSC Agriculture Service, you have to pass in Pre, Mains and Interview.
There is a provision for 1/3 negative marking in the UPPSC Agricultural Services Preliminary Examination.
Hope you will like the information related to UPPSC Agriculture Service Syllabus and UPPSC Agriculture Service Exam Pattern given by us. Apart from this, you should visit Job Alert daily for similar information.