UPPCL AE & JE Recruitment 2021 : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has once again invited direct recruitment for 113 Assistant Engineer (AE) and 173 posts of Junior Engineer. The last date for online application has been kept till 02 December 2021.
- Application Date : Application Process Start From 12/11/2021
- Last Date of Application: The last date of application is 02/12/2021.
- Last Date for Fee Submission : The last date for online fee submission is 04/12/2021.
- Date of Online Exam : 2nd week of January 2022
- General/OBC : Rs 1180
- SC/ST (UP Only) : Rs 826
- Candidate (Outside UP) : Rs 1180
- Physical Handicap : Rs 12
UPPCL AE & JE Recruitment 2021 – Overview
- Name of the Board : UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
- Total No. of Posts : 286
- Application Mode : Online
- Salary : According to the 7th Pay Commission, the monthly salary of Assistant Engineer in UPPCL is Rs.59500.
- Apply Online Through Official Website : Click Here
Eligibilty For UPPCL AE & JE Recruitment 2021
Following are the qualification details according to the posts –
- Junior Engineer (JE) : Diploma in Electronics from a recognized Board.
- Assistant Engineer (AE) : BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in relevant trade from a recognized Institute in India.
Age Limit For UPPCL AE & JE Recruitment 2021
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age : 18 Years (Junior Engineer)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years (Assistant Engineer)
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age Relaxation : Gen/OBC 3 Years & SC/ST 5 years
Examination Center Of UPPCL AE & JE Recruitment 2021
The exam center of UPPCL will remain in some well known big cities of UP. Students can fill their exam center as per their wish. The name of the exam center is as follows –
- Greater Noida
UPPCL AE Exam Pattern
The paper for UPPCL Assistant Engineer is of 3 hours which consists of objective type questions from Technical and Non-Technical.
- Technical: 150 Qs
- Non Technical : 50 Qs (GK/GS 20,REASONING 20,GENERAL HINDI 10)
- One Question : One Number
- Negative Marking : 0.25 (1/4)
UPPCL AE Selection Process
Every year the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation conducts the online examination for the post of UPPCL Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer. This is the best chance for a degree holder aspirant to get a government job. After completing the degree, this department also gives a good salary package to the assistant engineer.
- Written Exam : The exam of this exam is of 3 hours which is done in online mode. There are total 200 questions. Out of which 150 technical questions and 50 non-tech questions are included.
- Document Verification : A result is declared by the board of the candidates who are selected. Keep in mind that this is not the final result yet, it is the only list taken out for document verification, in which 4 times the number of candidates are called.
- Final Result : After document verification, a final merit list is prepared by the board which is based on the performance of the candidates in the online examination. The candidate who clears this merit list gets selected in the final form.
- Training : The training of the selected candidate is conducted by the department for one month. During this also salary is provided to the candidate. After this, the candidate is posted as an assistant engineer at the substation by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited established in every district.