UP SI Syllabus : Uttar Pradesh Police Board has issued notification for UP Police SI. In such a situation, the candidates waiting for it are very important to know the UP SI Syllabus as well as the UP SI Exam Pattern.
UP Police SI Syllabus – Overview
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)|
|Recruitment Name||UP Police SI|
|Selection Process||◆Online written exam|
◆PET / PST
|Qualifying marks||Minimum 35% marks in each subject and|
50% marks overall
Before knowing the UP SI Syllabus, it is very important to know about the UP SI Exam Pattern, because before giving this exam, you must know which questions come from which subject in the exam and all the questions of how many numbers. There is a negative marking in this exam or not.
UP SI Exam Pattern
Following is the UP SI exam pattern, candidates should prepare UP Police SI accordingly.
- The online exam will be of 400 marks with multiple choice questions.
- Each question will be of 2.5 marks and there will be a total of 160 questions in the exam.
- The time duration of the examination will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
|Subject Name||Number of questions||Total marks||Time|
|Constitution / Basics / General Knowledge||40||100||◆Time 2 hours|
◆ Also, qualifying marks in all subjects will be 35.
UP SI Syllabus
Those candidates who want to succeed in UP Police SI exam should study its syllabus carefully. Below we have given a brief information about UP SI Syllabus. Apart from this, candidates can also visit the official website for more detailed information.
- विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची, एक शब्द, अनेकार्थी शब्द, तत्सम और तद्भव, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द
- लोकोक्तियाँ और मुहावरे
- शुद्ध वर्तनी, वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द, समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द, अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- लिंग, वचन, कारक, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, काल, वाच्य, अव्यय, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- सन्धि, समास, विराम-चिन्ह, रस छंद अलंकार, अपठित बोध,विविध आदि।
- प्रसिद्ध कवि लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार
- हिंदी और अन्य भारतीय भाषाएँ
- हिंदी व्याकरण
- Number system, simplification
- Use of tables and graphs, decimal degrees,
- Compound interest, partnership, profit and loss, time and work, ratio and proportion, percentage, mensuration
- Simple Interest, Average, Time and Work, Time and Distance
- Use of tables and graphs, spectrometry, geometry
- Arithmetic Computations, Miscellaneous etc.
Laws And Constitution
- Object of the Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and Fundamental Duties, Federal Executive and Legislature
- State executive and legislature, election and other information, constitutional schedules, all-India services and selection method, general information, emergency provisions, constitution of central, state governments
- The right to make laws, the judiciary, local governance, constitutional amendments and important disputes between the center and the states.
- Indian Penal Code
- General Knowledge of Land Acquisition, Land Revenue Laws, Motor Vehicles Act, Environmental Protection, Wildlife Protection, Protection of Human Rights, Right to Information Act, Cyber Crime, Public Interest Litigation etc.
- General Science, History and Culture of India, India, Freedom Struggle, World Geography, Geography of India
- National and international information, information about the educational culture and social practices of Uttar Pradesh, Indian economy, Indian agriculture, commerce and trade.
- Information about population, environment, police and general administrative system, human rights, internal security, relations between India and its neighboring countries, river, plateau, valley, etc. should be known.
- Direction test, blood relation, alphabet based questions, sequence test, Venn diagram and chart test, mathematical aptitude test
- Arranging in order, machine input output, cube, calendar, symmetry, parity, differentiation, filling in the blanks, statement assumption,
- Statement inference, mirror, water reflection, arithmetic logic
- Word and shape classification etc.
Mental ability test
- Letters and Number Series, Words and Alphabets, Parity, Common Sense Tests, Letter and Number Coding
- Direction test, Logical diagram, Symbolism interpretation, Coding comprehension test, Word formation test
- Logical interpretation of data, force of logic, determining implicit meanings, etc.
UP Police SI Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates to download UP Police SI Syllabus PDF Official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Department
There is no negative marking for any wrong answer yet. Wait for the rest of the details.
Candidates have to score a total of 200 marks and 35% marks in each subject to be successful in the written examination.
The selection for UP Police Sub Inspector will include written examination, physical efficiency test and physical standard examination.
Hope you like this information related to UP SI Syllabus and UP SI Exam Pattern, visit the official website for more information.
Apart from this, for other similar information, visit our portal Job Alert daily.