UP Police ASI Syllabus : Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion Board (UPPRB) has recently released an advertisement by the Uttar Pradesh government for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Accountant Clerk Daroga and Confidential Inspector.
If you are interested for this recruitment and have filled or filled this form, then it is very important to know in detail about UP Police ASI Syllabus 2021 and UP Police ASI Exam Pattern.
UP Police ASI Syllabus – Overview
|Name Of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion Board (UPPRB)|
|Name Of Post||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Accountant Clerk with other posts.|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Recruitment Process||Online written test|
Document Verification and Physical Standards Test (PST)
Computer typing test
|Article Name||UP Police ASI Clerk Accountant Syllabus|
UP Police ASI Selection Process
If you want to get admitted to this post, then you have to go through three stages, which are the following.
- Online written test
- Document Verification and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Computer typing test and stenography test (if there is a demand for it in your post)
UP Police ASI Exam Pattern
Because many candidates were waiting for this recruitment who will fill this form and we can tell you that the competition of this recruitment is going to be difficult.
So we advise you that if you want to be in this recruitment, then you should read this article completely and know the syllabus and exam pattern of this recruitment fully so that you do not face any problem in preparing and succeeding further.
- All the questions in this exam will be of multiple choice type.
- In this exam, there will be four options for a question out of which you have to choose the correct option.
- There are a total of 160 questions in this exam.
- This exam is for a total of 400 marks.
- This exam consists of questions from a total of four subjects.
- The questions in each subject will be of 100 marks.
- The time duration of the test will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes).
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- In this paper, if you want your copy to be checked, then you have to get 35% marks in each subject.
- It is compulsory to bring 40% marks in all subjects.
|Subject Name||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||40||100|
|Basic Knowledge Of General Hindi / Computer||40||100|
|Quantitative And Common Sense Test||40||100|
|Mental Ability Test / Intelligence Quotient Test / Reasoning Ability||40||100|
- History of India.
- Freedom Struggle of India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy and Culture.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Commerce and Trade.
- Environment and Urbanization.
- Geography of India.
- World Geography.
- Education and Culture of Uttar Pradesh.
- Specific information regarding social practices of Uttar Pradesh.
- Revenue in Uttar Pradesh.
- Police and administrative system.
- human rights.
- Internal Security and Terrorism.
- Relations between India and its neighboring countries, etc.
- हिन्दी और अन्य भारतीय भाषायें
- हिन्दी व्याकरण का मौलिक ज्ञान
- हिन्दी वर्णमाला
- वाक्यांशों के स्थान पर एक शब्द
- समरूपी भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों को शुद्ध करना
- अव्यय, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, सन्धि, समास, विराम-चिन्ह, मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियां, रस, छन्द, अलंकार आदि,
- अपठित बोध, प्रसिद्ध कवि, लेखक एवं उनकी प्रसिद्ध रचनायें
- हिन्दी भाषा में पुरस्कार, विविध.
- Emerging Technologies – Artificial intelligence, mobile computing, green computing, Banking & e- commerce application
- Basic computer fundamentals.
- History and future of computers.
- Algorithm, Flowchart & number system.
- Operating system and basics of windows.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Microsoft office.
- Basic knowledge of Internet use.
- Shortcut keys.
- Computer communication and Internet.
- Programming language.
- Application of net technology.
- Web design.
- Basic Software and hardware and their functionalities.
- Www and web browsers
- IT tools and business system.
- Introduction to multimedia, etc.
- Current topics of national and international importance.
- National and international organizations.
- Demonetization and its impact.
- cyber crime.
- General knowledge of railway budget.
- Indus Water Agreement.
- Rio Olympics
- goods and services Tax.
- Awards and honors.
- Countries / Capital / Currencies.
- Important day.
- Research and discovery.
- Book and their author.
- Knowledge of information and communication technology.
- Social Media Communication.
- Internet banking
- Digital payment, etc.
- Number System.
- Ratio and proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Arithmetic computations.
- Analytical work.
- Simple interest
- compound interest.
- Time and work.
- Decimals and fractions.
- Highest common factor and lowest unit.
- Time and Distance.
- Use of tables and graphs.
- Miscellaneous etc.
- Series Completion
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Sequential Output training
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Coding- Decoding
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test etc.
UP Police ASI Syllabus PDF Download
To download the UP Police ASI Syllabus PDF, candidates can download it through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Department – http://uppbpb.gov.in/. Its syllabus will be released with the notification of recruitment.
No, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Daroga (ASI) does not have negative marking.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Daroga (ASI) consists of a total of 160 questions.
Uttar Pradesh Assistant Daroga (ASI) has questions from a total of 4 subjects.
We hope that you will like this important information related to UP ASI Syllabus and UP ASI Exam Pattern, please visit the official website for more information.
Apart from this, for other similar information, visit our portal Job Alert daily.