UP Lekhpal Syllabus : The Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal is recruited by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Selection Service Commission (UPSSSC). If you are looking for UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus then you have come to the right place.
Here you will get detailed information about UP Lekhpal Syllabus and UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern etc.
|Name of post||UPSSSC Lekhpal/Accountant/Lekhpal|
|Name of Examination||UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2021|
|Name of the organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Estimated Number of Posts||8000+|
UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern
- Written test will be conducted in offline mode / online mode.
- Candidates who want to pass this recruitment examination, they should have knowledge of some important subjects like General Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Rural Development and Rural Society.
- Its exam will be of 100 marks and will consist of 100 questions which will be divided into 25 questions from all the four sections.
- The total time duration of the examination will be 1.5 hours.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- For every wrong answer by the candidate, there will be negative marking of 1/4 of the marks of the question.
- If there is any other change in the exam pattern, we will inform you immediately.
With the help of the table given below, you can get detailed information about UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Rural Development and Rural Society||25||25|
UP Lekhpal Selection Process
Following is the UP Lekhpal Selection Process.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification (DV)
- Physical Examination / Medical Examination (PET / DME)
- Final Selection
Important notice: Now the interview has been removed from this recruitment, meaning that the candidates will no longer have to go through the process of interview.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus
Below we are going to give you a brief information about UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2021, so if you are preparing for this exam, then you read this article completely.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus – Hindi
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- शब्दों का उपयोग
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्य संशोधन
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे आदि का ज्ञान होना आवश्यक है।
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Time and Distance
- Use of Table and Graphs
Also, questions of Mathematics can be asked from both Economic and Advanced subjects.
- National and International Importance Date and Event, Sports and Literature
- Art and Culture of India
- Indian literature, mountains and places of India
- General Science and Biology
- India’s Space and Nuclear Program
- History and freedom struggle of India
- Current events
- Economic geography of India and the world
- Indian Politics and Governance – Constitution and Political System
- Important things, big and small, in India and the world
- Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India
- Transportation system in india
- Indian Economy
- It is necessary to have knowledge of famous celebrities etc. of India and the world.
Uttar Pradesh Special General Knowledge
- Main General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
- Major Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks
- Major rivers
- Irrigation scheme
- Major Tours (Forts, Palaces, Ancient Notable and Natural Places)
- Knowledge of prominent personalities of Uttar Pradesh (political, sportsman, artist, administration, writer, litterateur, social worker) etc.
Village Society And Development
- Rural Administration – Component and Revenue Administration
- Indian Rural Society
- Factors of Indian society
- Tribal, rural, urban-rural-urban continuity, problems of weaker section
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes
- Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Co-operative development scheme
- Drought development program
- Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana
- Annapurna scheme
- antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Swajal Dhar Scheme
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kasturba Gandhi Education Scheme
- Mid-day meal program
- Indira Housing Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- It is necessary to have knowledge of latest scheme run by NDA government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana, IWMP, etc.
State Government Schemes For Village Development
- Kishan Pension Scheme
- Kishan Rath Yojana
- Ambedkar Energy Farmer Improvement Scheme
- Aam Aadmi Insurance Scheme
- Sanjeevani Insurance Scheme
- Model city plan
- Vande Mataram Yojana
- Priyadarshani Scheme
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (run by the current UP government).
- Pension Scheme (run by the current UP government).
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (run by the current UP government).
- You must have knowledge about Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana (run by the present UP government) etc.
UP Lekhapal Syllabus PDF
If you want to download UP Lekhapal Syllabus PDF, you can download UPSSC Lekhapal Syllabus PDF from the official website. This will help you in your preparation.
The number of questions in UPSSSC accountant will be 100 and the total marks will also be 100.
Its information will be provided to you after the official notification.
All the questions asked in this exam will be objective type or multiple choice questions (MCQ).
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in this exam.
Hope you have liked the information related to UP Lekhpal Syllabus and UP Lekhpal Exam Pattern.
For more information, please visit its official website. Also follow the Job Alert for similar information.