UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus : Notification for the post of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Commission (UKSSSC) Accountant (Assistant Accountant) has been issued.
If you are preparing for other posts with Assistant Accountant, then it is very important to know UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus and UKSSSC Accountant Exam Pattern.
UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus
|Name of the organization||Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC|
|Name of post||Accountant and Other Post|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
Accountant Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Assistant Accountant will be on the basis of written examination only and the posts for which there is provision of typing will be accordingly.
Accountant Syllabus – Exam Pattern
Following is the exam pattern for Assistant Accountant and other posts –
- In this exam, 100 questions will be compiled for 100 marks.
- The compilation of questions in this exam will be multiple choice.
- You will be given 02 hours for this exam.
- In this test 1/4 negative marking has been provided.
Now we will explain through the table how and what type of questions will be compiled.
|Sr.||Type of exam||Subject names||Time|
|1||Paper I||Hindi, General Studies and General Knowledge||02 hours (for both subjects)|
|2||Paper II||Accountancy and Computer B.Com Level|
UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus
If you are preparing for Uttarakhand Assistant Lekhakar along with other posts, then it is very important to have detailed information about UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus.
- रस, छःन्द एवं अलंकार
- भाषा तथा व्याकरण
- मुहावरे तथा लोकोक्तियों
- शब्द एवं विलोम
- शुद्ध और अशुद्ध
- संज्ञा से लेकर अव्यय तक
- विविध प्रश्न इत्यादि।
General Science And General Knowledge
- Geography of India.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, data interpretation.
- Events of national and international importance
- Socio-economic and political history of modern India
- Disaster Management, Prevention, and Mitigation Strategies
- Application of remote sensing and GIS in disaster assessment
- Economic Development in India.
- Indian Political Governance: Constitutional Issues, Public Policy
- Current Affairs – International, National and Regional
- Uttarakhand special, miscellaneous questions etc.
UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus (Section- ll)
- MIS Audit and Taxation
- financial management
- Cost and management accounting
- Stakeholder in account information
- Advanced financial account etc.
If you want information about the detailed syllabus click here – Accountant Syllabus 2021
- Computer Fundamental.
- Internet access
- Operating System.
- Ms powerpoint – presentation
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- computer software.
- Word Processing – MS Word etc.
UKSSSC Accountant Download PDF
If you want to download the UKSSSC Accountant and Other Post PDF, you can visit the official website for this. Also if you want to download PDFfrom here then click on this link – UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus PDF Download
Hope you like this information related to UKSSSC Accountant Syllabus 2021 In and UKSSSC Accountant and Other Post Exam Pattern, visit the official website for more information.
Apart from this, for other similar information, visit our portal Job Alert daily.
Yes, there is a provision of negative marking 1/4 in this exam.
The total number of marks in this exam is 100.
There will be only one question paper in this exam, but will be divided into two sections.