SBI Apprentice Syllabus : State Bank of India (SBI) has released the online application form for the post of Apprentice. This is a golden opportunity for
Any candidate who wants to fill this form, they should apply this form online as soon as possible and after that submit the form.
If you are dreaming to be successful in this recruitment, then it is very important for you to know about SBI Apprentice Syllabus in Hindi and SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern, then read all the information given below carefully.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus – Overview
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name Of Exam||apprentice online form|
|Exam Organizer||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Local Language Test|
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- Objective (multiple choice) type questions are asked in SBI Apprentice written exam.
- The question will be bilingual i.e. this exam will be conducted in both English and Hindi language, candidates can take the exam by choosing the language according to their convenience.
- There will be a total of 4 sections in this exam, 25 questions will be asked from each section.
- The maximum total number of marks in this exam will be 100.
- You will get 15 minutes for each section.
- Candidates will get a total time of 1 hour (60 minutes) in this exam.
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Reasoning and computer knowledge||25||25|
|General Knowledge / Financial Awareness||25||25|
- Coding – Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Logic And Analysis
- Letter Coding
- Forming Words In The Correct Order
- Order Arrangement
- Input Output
- Inequality, etc.
- Must have knowledge of computer related security tools and viruses.
- Hardware and software information.
- Windows operating system information.
- Internet Services.
- Important questions related to computer will also be asked.
- History Of Computer.
- Networking And Communication
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases, etc.
- Volume and area.
- quadratic equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Get the wrong answer.
- Pipes and tanks.
- L.C.M and HCM
- Compound Interest.
- Number based questions.
- Train based questions.
- Counting whole numbers.
- Square Root
- speed and time, etc.
General Knowledge and Financial Awareness
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science and Technology.
- History of India and Jharkhand.
- Indian National Movement.
- Geography – of India and Jharkhand.
- Important things of India.
- General Politics.
- Capitals and Countries.
- Sports and Athletes.
- Symbol Of The Nation.
- Important Events.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus PDF Download
If you want to download SBI Apprentice Syllabus PDF, then you can download it by visiting the official website of SBI.
Online written test, local language test has to be passed.
Yes, SBI Apprentice exam has 1/4th negative marking
A total of 100 questions are asked in SBI Apprentice Exam.
The time allotted for SBI Apprentice Exam is 1 hour (60 minutes).
Questions in SBI Apprentice Exam are in both Hindi and English language, candidates can choose their language according to their skill and can appear in the exam.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for similar information, visit daily on ‘Job Alert‘, if you have any question related to this syllabus, then definitely ask in the comment below, you will get the answer.