RPSC RAS Syllabus : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the online form for Rajasthan State Service Exam and Rajasthan Subordinate Service. Any candidate who has not yet applied online for this post can do so from the link given below.
We are going to tell you about the RPSC RAS Syllabus and RPSC RAS New Exam Pattern through this post. If you want to be successful in this exam and want to make your future bright, then read this post till the end.
RPSC RAS Syllabus – Overview
- Organization Name : Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Post Name : RAS / RTS
- Selection Process: Prelims, Mains, Interview
- Official Website : https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC RAS Selection Process
To qualify this exam, the candidate has to go through the following examination system –
- Prelims (Preliminary Exam)
- Mains (Main Exam)
If the candidate clears all this examination system, then he/she will be considered successful in this examination.
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern
- This exam will be held in three phases.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the Preliminary Examination.
- The Preliminary Examination (Prelims) will carry 200 marks.
- 3 hours will be given to solve the questions in the Preliminary Examination.
- 150 questions will be asked in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will also be negative marking in the Preliminary Examination (Prelims).
- There will be four question papers in the mains exam and each question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Mains exam will be a written test.
- In the Mains exam, 3 hours will be given to solve each question paper.
For a better understanding of this exam, let us tell you about its exam pattern through the chart which is as follows –
|General Knowledge and General Science||200||3 घंटे|
|Paper – I||General Studies – I||200||3 hours|
|Paper – II||General Studies – II||200||3 Hours|
|Paper – III||General Studies – III||200||3 Hours|
|Paper – IV||General Hindi and General English||200||3 Hours|
If you qualify the preliminary exam and mains exam then you will be called for interview. The interview format will be as follows –
|Preliminary + Main Exam + Interview||1150|
RPSC RAS Syllabus – Preliminary Exam
To perform well in this exam, we are going to tell you about RPSC RAS Syllabus –
General Knowledge and General Science
- Indian Constitution, Political System and Governance
- Political and administrative system of Rajasthan
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy : Basic Concepts of Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Human Resources and Economic Development, Social Justice and Empowerment
- Geography of Rajasthan
- History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Geography of the World and India
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Reasoning and Mental Ability : Logical Reasoning (Inductive, Abductive), Analytical Reasoning, Mental Ability, Basic Numeracy
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Science Technology
- Current affairs etc.
Also for detailed RPSC RAS Syllabus you can get RPSC RAS Syllabus PDF from its official website also we are also providing you PDF so that you don’t have to wander anywhere else.
RPSC RAS Syllabus PDF
You can get RPSC RAS Syllabus PDF in English language, if you want its PDF then click on the link.
Hope you have liked the information related to RPSC RAS Syllabus given by us, follow Job Alert for similar information.