- Rajasthan REET Syllabus – Overview
- REET Exam Pattern
- REET Level 1 Exam Pattern – For Classes 1 to 5
- REET Level 2 Exam Pattern – For Classes 6 to 8
- REET Syllabus
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- REET Syllabus English – (Paper-1)
- REET Syllabus – English (Paper-II)
- Mathematics & Science
- Rajasthan REET Syllabus – General Knowledge
- REET Syllabus Download PDF
REET Syllabus : Rajasthan Eligibility Test (REET) is a teachers eligibility test which is conducted by Rajasthan Education Board. Its full form is Rajasthan Eligibility Examination For Teachers (REET).
In such a situation, it is very important to know Rajasthan REET Syllabus for the candidates who apply online for this, in this article, we will give you complete information about Rajasthan REET Syllabus and REET Exam Pattern.
Rajasthan REET Syllabus – Overview
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Name of post||Third Grade Teacher|
|Name of Examination||REET Exam|
|REET Level – 1||Classes 1 to 5|
|REET Level – 2||Classes 1 to 8|
REET Exam Pattern
Talking about the REET Exam Pattern, it consists of two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II, the number of questions for the REET exam is 150 and the marks are also 150. The exam duration is 2.5 hours.
- There is no negative marking in REET Exam.
- There are 150 total questions / marks, and each question is of 1 number.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Level 1 exams are conducted for teachers of classes 1 to 5.
- Level 2 exams are conducted for teachers of class 6 to 8.
Through the table given by us below, you will be able to know easily about the pattern of both the question papers.
REET Level 1 Exam Pattern – For Classes 1 to 5
|Section||Number of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
REET Level 2 Exam Pattern – For Classes 6 to 8
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (Hindi, Sindhi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Gujarati)||30||30|
|Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi and Gujarati)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science Teacher) Social Science Social Science for Teachers||60||60|
Above you have seen the REET exam pattern in detail, now we are going to give you the REET Syllabus below. The list below has courses for the four core subjects such as Child Development and Pedagogy, Environmental Studies, Mathematics and Science, and English.
Child Development and Pedagogy
- How children learn and think
- Right to Education Act 2009
- Concept of meaning and learning and its processes
- Factors affecting learning
- Heredity and the role of the environment
- Understanding diverse learners
- learning difficulties
- Meaning and purpose of evaluation
- Theory of learning and its implications
- individual differences
- action Research
- the personality
- Teaching-learning process
- child Development
- Motivation and implications for learning, etc.
- Importance of Integrated and Environmental Studies
- Approach for presenting concepts
- personal hygiene
- The business
- Practical work
- Our culture and civilization
- Substance and energy
- Public places and institutions
- Comprehensive and continuous evaluation
- Teaching aids / aids
- Teaching problems
- Transport and Communications
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles
- Concept and scope of environmental studies
- Relation and relation to science and social science
- The activities
- Living organism
- Family etc.
REET Syllabus English – (Paper-1)
- Teaching Learning Materials
- Principles of Teaching English
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation
REET Syllabus – English (Paper-II)
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms
- Unseen Poem
- Basic Knowledge Of The English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Principles Of The Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
Mathematics & Science
- Algebraic operation
- Plane figures
- Area of plane figures
- The factor
- Lines and angles
- Surface area and volume
- The figures
- Ratios and ratios
- Animal Breeding and Adolescence
- Force and speed
- Solar System
- Chemical substance
- Human body and health
- Light and sound etc.
Rajasthan REET Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Indian civilization, culture and society
- Maurya and Gupta Empire and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Geography and resources of Rajasthan
- Resources and development
- Main components of the earth
- Medieval and modern period
- India’s geography and resources
REET Syllabus Download PDF
|REET Level 1 Syllabus|
|Section||PDF download Link|
|Child Development And Pedagogy||Click Here|
|Environmental Science||Click here|
|Language – 1||Click Here|
|Language – 2||Click Here|
|REET Level 2 Syllabus|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Click here|
|Language – 1||Click here|
|Language – 2||Click here|
|Social Study||Click Here|
“If the above link does not work then you – http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/ You can download the REET Syllabus PDF by visiting.”
Primary teacher is level 1 (class 1 to 5) and secondary teacher level 2 (class 6 to 8).
This exam is conducted offline and consists of two levels, and there is no negative marking.
You can get its syllabus in PDF format from the official website, or you can also download the REET Syllabus PDF from the link given by us.
Hope you have liked the information given by us about REET Syllabus. For more information, visit the official website, in addition, visit the Job Alert daily for such articles.