Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus : Rajasthan Police Service Commission has recently announced the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) and Platoon Commander, so many candidates will apply online for this and prepare for the exam.
In this way, through this article, we will tell in detail about Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus and Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern.
Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of post||Sub Inspector|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
- The written examination will be of objective type objective.
- There will be 100 questions of multiple choice (objective type) which will have same marks.
- There will be negative marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The written examination will be in bilingual Hindi and English.
|Paper||Subjects||Period Of Time||Marks|
|1.||General Hindi||02:00 Hour||200|
|2.||General Knowledge & General Science||02:00 Hour||200|
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus : Paper-I Hindi
Paper-1 will be in Hindi language, and under it questions can be asked from the following subjects.
- Word formation: sandhi and sandhi, compound, prefix, suffix.
- Tatasam, ardhatatsam, tadbhava, indigenous, foreign, noun, pronoun, adjective, verb, avayya (adverb, adjective indicative, exclamatory fall)
- Synonyms, antonyms, meaning of word pairs, meaningful words for phrases, modified words, discretion of synonyms, appropriate word selection, relative vocabulary.
- Word purification.
- Grammar category: Perspective, gender, speech, man, tense, instinct, aspect, speech
- Sentence formation
- Sentence correction
- Use of punctuation marks
- Idioms / Locottia etc.
General Knowledge & General Science
Indian Constitution, Science – Inventions and Discovery, History, Budget and Five-Year Plans, Geography of India and Gujarat, Important Financial and Economic News, Economy, Scientific Research, Culture, Knowledge of India and Its Neighbouring Countries, Sports, Current Events, General Politics , Countries and Capitals, Economy, Banking and Finance
General Science : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Basic Computer Knowledge.
Reasoning & Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive) : Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action, Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability : Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
- Basic Numeracy : Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis. Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF Download
If you want to download Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus PDF, you can download its syllabus from the official website. Apart from this, you can also download Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Syllabus PDF through the link given below.
Candidates qualified in the physical test and written test will be eligible to appear in the interview. The maximum marks for interview will be 50. For more updates related to this exam, candidates are advised to keep in touch with this page and Rajasthan Police website.
Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus – FAQ
For this, there is a provision for written examination first, physical examination and last interview.
Its written examination will be of objective type objective.
There will be 100 multiple choice questions with equal marks for each paper.
The maximum marks for the Rajasthan Police SI Examination will be 200.
Yes, there will be negative marking, and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Those candidates who score 36 percent marks in each paper and 40 percent marks in aggregate marks will be considered to pass the qualifying examination conducted by the Commission.
Hope you will like the information related to the Rajasthan Police SI Syllabus & Rajasthan Police SI Exam Pattern given by us, for such information, visit our portal Job Alert daily.