OIL INDIA LIMITED JE Recruitment 2021 : Oil India Limited is the second largest mini ratna company in India. Oil India Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of Grade 7 posts in the Oil Field Headquarters in Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar & Charaideo in Assam and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh for the youth preparing for Government Jobs.
Oil India Limited (OIL) Junior Engineer : Overview
- Name of the Board : Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Name of the Post : Junior Engineer
- Total No. of Posts : 146
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Chemical, Civil, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
- Date of Application : 09/11/2021
- Last Date of Application : 09/11/2021
- Pay Scale : Rs 37500 per month
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 Years
- Application Fee : Rs.200 for General/OBC and SC/ST/EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Official Website : www.oil-india.com
The process of its application has started from 9th November. To apply, candidates first have to visit the official website of Oil India Limited, oil-india.com.
- Junior Engineer Chemical – 8 Posts
- Junior Engineer Civil – 12 Posts
- Junior Engineer Computer – 5 Posts
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 21 Posts
- Junior Engineer Electronics Telecommunication – 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer Instrumentation Technology – 32 Posts
- Junior Engineer Mechanical – 65 Posts
Selection Process Of OIL INDIA LIMITED JE Recruitment 2021
For the post of Junior Engineer in Oil India Limited, Online Examination (CBT) will be conducted for only those candidates who are eligible for the post. The minimum qualifying mark for this post is 40% for SC ST candidates and 50% for General, OBC candidates.
There will be a paper of 100 marks in which there will be three sections, the first section will be of 20 marks in which questions related to General English, General Knowledge. The second section will also be of 20 marks which will include questions from Reasoning, Mathematics. And the third section will be of 60 marks which will consist of questions from the respective trade.
The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours. Out of these three sections, the candidate who has more marks in the third section will be given preference. Final merit is made on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Test.
Important Documents For OIL INDIA LIMITED JE Recruitment 2021
- High School Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Two passport size latest photographs
- Caste Certificate
All the documents will be in PDF format. You can easily submit your application by following the following steps.
- Firstly visit the official website of Oil India Limited, oil-india.com
- Now register yourself by going to the New Registration section
- After registering, a message will be sent to your email ID and registered mobile number in which your user ID and password will be given.
- After that go to the “Application Online” section and submit by filling your User ID and Password, after that your application form will open in which fill the requested information carefully.
After filling the requested information, now make your fee payment which will be done through online medium like Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
After making the fee payment, now click on Final Submit. After that, take a print out of your final application form and keep it.