MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the online application form for the recruitment post for Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Apply Online.
Apart from this, today we will tell you about MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus and MPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern in detail through this article.
MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name Of Post||MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus (MO)|
|Selection Process||Following is –|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Some Important Things Related to MPPSC Medical Officer
Following are some important things related to MPPSC Medical Officer –
- Selection will be on the basis of interview.
- Candidates 5 times the number of posts advertised for each of the categories/subcategories will be called for interview on the basis of times of marks obtained in the examination, subject to availability of eligible candidates.
- The final selection list will be declared as per the merit of the marks obtained in the interview.
- The marks for interview will be of 100 marks.
- Minimum pass percentage will be 41% for Unreserved and Economically Weaker Section and 31% for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes (Non Worm Layer) and Divyangjan category domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
Apart from this, the written test will be conducted through online mode if required. On the basis of the fold of marks obtained in the written examination, candidates securing 3 times the number of advertised posts and equal marks for different categories/sub-categories will be called for interview.
The final selection will be made on the basis of merit of the sum of the marks obtained in the written test and interview. There will be no minimum passing marks for interview in case of written test
MPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern and MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus will be made available on the official website in due course of time in case of written exam. So candidates are requested to keep checking the official website from time to time.
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for similar information visit the Job Alert daily.