- MPPSC ADPO Syllabus – Overview
- MPPSC ADPO Selection Process
- Interview Process
- MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern
- MPPSC ADPO Prelims Syllabus
- General Studies
- General Aptitude Test
- MPPSC ADPO Mains Syllabus
- General Studies I
- General Studies II
- General Studies III
- General Studies IV
- MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF
- MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF Download
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus : The recruitment for the posts of District Assistant Public Prosecutor Officer keeps on coming by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, so all the candidates who have the eligibility criteria for ADPO posts and all the candidates who want to get recruited for this post.
It is very important for all those candidates to know about the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus and MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern because if you want to perform well in this exam, then you have to go through this recruitment syllabus and exam pattern in detail.
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus – Overview
|Name Of Grganization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name Of Post||District Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interviews|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MPPSC ADPO Selection Process
- To get selected in this recruitment, candidates have to go through a total of three rounds, the first round is the oral examination and the second round is the written process, the third round is the interview. Those candidates who successfully pass the first and second phase, then all those candidates will be called for the third stage interview.
- Medical test
- Document verification
The interview will be for a total of 50 marks, about 3 times the vacancy post will be called by the Commission for interview.
After the candidate passes all the three stages, the final selected list of candidates will be released by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission based on the marks obtained in both the written test and interview.
MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern
This exam will be conducted mainly in three stages and the exam pattern of this exam is as follows –
- The preliminary examination will be of multiple choice type.
- There will be two question papers in it.
- Each of the pre-question papers will be of 200 marks.
- Pre will get 2 hours for each paper.
- The first question paper will be – General Studies.
- The second question paper will be – General Aptitude Test
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the first question paper.
- In the first question paper
MPPSC ADPO Prelims Syllabus
|Name Of Paper||Total Marks||Time|
|General Studies||200||2 Hours|
|General Aptitude Test||200||2 Hours|
- General Science and Environment.
- Current events of national and international.
- history of India.
- Indian Politics and Economy.
- Geography of Madhya Pradesh.
- Politics and economy of Madhya Pradesh.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- History and Culture.
- Information and Technology.
- Scheduled Castes and Tribes Act.
- Questions will be asked from the topic of Human Rights Protection 1993 etc.
General Aptitude Test
- Difference including communication skills.
- Personal skills
- Logical skills and analytical ability.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- General mental ability.
- Interpretation of figures.
- Intelligence skills in Hindi language up to class X level.
MPPSC ADPO Mains Syllabus
|Name Of Paper||Marks||Time|
|General Studies I||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies II||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies III||300||3 Hours|
|General Studies IV||200||3 Hours|
|Hindi Essay||100||2 Hours|
General Studies I
- safety issue.
- water management.
- disaster management.
- Indian History and World History. Medieval Indian History.
- Modern Indian History.
- Part of Geography Indian Geography.
- Will focus on soil and food processing industry.
- Disaster management is also an important subject. Man-made disaster.
- Community planning and case studies.
- With special reference to the culture of Madhya Pradesh, questions will also come from subjects like Indian culture and heritage, for complete syllabus.
General Studies II
- safety issue.
- Social law.
- Part of the Constitution and Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Legislative Assemblies of the Center and the State.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Knowledge of topics of HRD, International Organization.
- Social sector,
- Health services, technological intervention etc., under the social sector segment.
General Studies III
- Science and Technology.
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Basic Numericity and Statistics.
- Profit and loss.
- Sustainable Development and the Indian Economy.
- Generalized science and technology issues.
- Technology, etc.
General Studies IV
- Human needs and motivation.
- Approach, etc.
In Hindi paper, the paper will come from literature in Hindi, Hindi history and grammar.
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF
If you want to download MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2021, you can download it through the following link.
Candidates are advised that they are preparing for their examination, then the candidates should prepare according to the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2021, because only by doing this, the candidates can get good marks in this examination and in the future selected for this post can also be.
MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF Download
If you want to download MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF, you can visit the official website for this. Apart from this, you can also download the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus PDF from the direct link given by us.
Hope you have liked the information related to MPPSC ADPO Syllabus MPPSC ADPO Exam Pattern given by us. For more information, please visit the official website. Also follow the government alerts for similar updates.