- JPSC Civil Services Syllabus – Overview
- JPSC Civil Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- JPSC Civil Services Selection Process
- JPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern
- JPSC Civil Services Syllabus
- General Knowledge – l
- General Knowledge – ll (Jharkhand Special)
- Mains Exam
- JPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF Download
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus : Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has issued notification regarding posts of Civil Services, Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites this examination every year, whichever candidates may fill this form.
In such a situation, if you want to pass this exam, then it is very important to know everything about its JPSC Civil Services Syllabus and JPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern.
In this way, we will provide you complete information about JPSC Syllabus. So your preparation can get a new direction and you will progress towards success.
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus – Overview
|Name of the organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC|
|Name of post||Civil Services|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Below, we will provide you complete information about JPSC Civil Services Syllabus In this article, in which case, my best request to you is to read this article completely, so that you can get more and more information.
JPSC Civil Services Selection Process
If you want to pass this exam, then you have to go through three processes –
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple choice type)
- Main Examination (Descriptive (Written Examination)
- The interview
After this, your selection will be done for the post of JPSC Civil Services.
JPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern
About the JPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern, we will understand in detail through the table how to compile the questions.
- The compilation of questions in the Preliminary Examination will be multiple choice.
- There is no provision for negative marking in this examination.
- In the preliminary examination, 100 questions will be asked from each question paper, and 2 hours time will be provided for each question paper.
|Sr.||Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks||Time|
|1.||Generel knowledge – l||100||100||2 Hours|
|2.||Generel knowledge ll (Jharkhand Special)||100||100||2 Hours|
|Number of question papers||Subject||Marks||Time||Type of question paper|
|Paper-I||There are 2 sections of 50-50 marks of General English and General Hindi.||100||03 Hour||Descriptive|
(30 Marks necessary)
|Paper-II||Language and literature (to be chosen from 15 listed languages)||150||03 Hour||Descriptive|
|Paper-III||History and Geography.||200||03 Hour||Descriptive|
|Paper-IV||Indian Constitution and Politics, Public Administration and Good Reforms.||200||03 Hour||Descriptive|
|Paper-V||Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable Development.||200||03 Hour||Descriptive|
|Paper-VI||General Science, Environment and Technology Development.||200||03 Hour||Descriptive|
If you pass both these exams then you will be called for interview, let us understand through the table what the process will be ultimately –
|Total Marks||Preliminary + Main Examination + Interview||1150|
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus : If the candidates are preparing for JPSC Civil Services, then it is very important for them to know JPSC Civil Services Syllabus, in such a way, the candidates can go down and get the complete information about the syllabus.
General Knowledge – l
- The constitution of India
- Environmental questions
- Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- Famous Books and Authors Famous Places in India
- Rivers, lakes and seas
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs, Famous Days and Dates
- Indian History (Ancient, Middle, Modern)
- Indian politics
- Rivers, lakes and seas.
- general Science
- Countries and capitals
- inventions and discoveries
- Indian and World Geography
- Economic and sustainable development
- Indian polity and governance
- Public Administration and Good Governance
- Technology and Agriculture
- National and International Current Events
General Knowledge – ll (Jharkhand Special)
- Jharkhand premier educational institute
- Jharkhand game
- Jharkhand Land Laws / Acts
- Jharkhand Industries and Resources
- Jharkhand literature and litterateur
- Jharkhand people and literature, dance and music
- Equipment tourist destination
- Tribal culture
- Jharkhand Disaster Management
- History of jharkhand
- Jharkhand movement
- Unique Identity of Jharkhand
- Miscellaneous questions related to Jharkhand etc.
- All questions will be compulsory.
- There will be 6 citation in the JPSC main examination.
- General Studies Question Paper l is qualifying only, out of which only you have to get 30 marks.
As we have already told you that if you pass both these exams then you will be called for interview, based on this you will be selected for JPSC Civil Services by issuing final cutoff.
JPSC Civil Services Syllabus PDF Download
If you want to do JPSC Civil Services Download PDF, then you can visit the official website for this. Apart from this, you can also use the direct link provided by us. – JPSC Civil Services Syllabus Download PDF
Hope you like this information related to JPSC Civil Services Syllabus and JPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern, visit the official website for more information.
Apart from this, for other similar information, visit our portal Job Alert daily.
There is no provision for negative marking in JPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
No, there is no provision of optional subject in JPSC Civil Services Main Examination.
In the same way, there are many more.