Indian Navy SSR Syllabus : Indian Navy has recently released the online form for the posts of SSR/AA, so a lot of candidates will apply for it and prepare for its exam.
Today we are going to tell about Indian Navy SSR / AA Syllabus and Indian Navy SSR Exam Pattern through this article, so that your preparation can be strengthened.
|Name Of Institution||Indian Navy|
|Name Of Post||Sailor (AA, SSR)|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) Physical Fitness Test (PFT)|
Following is the Indian Navy SSR Exam Pattern –
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will be divided into 04 parts and each part will have 25 questions (100 questions in total).
- The question paper will consist of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be class 10+2.
- The duration of the question paper will be one hour (60 minutes).
- Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- One-fourth (0.25) will be deducted as penalty for wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. Navy reserves the right to fix pass marks in each section and in aggregate.
- For more details candidates can check the official web site.
All the interested candidates check Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2021 below and start your preparation.
- Culture and Religion.
- Freedom Movement.
- Defence, War and Neighbors.
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts about India
- Capitals and Currencies
- National and International News Etc.
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Definite Integrals
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines, Family of Straight Lines etc.
- The physical world and measurement.
- The dual nature of matter and radiation.
- atomic nucleus
- principles of communication.
- Metal and non-metal.
- organic Chemistry.
- Food, nutrition and health.
- Physiology and human disease.
- computer science.
- rules of speed.
- Work, energy and power.
- Motion of system gravity.
- Mechanics of Solids and Liquids.
- Thermal thermodynamics.
- operating current.
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves etc.
- Use of pronouns.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Change Active To Passive/Passive To Active Voice.
- Direct to Indirect and vise vera.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Correction of sentences.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition.
- Determiners(use of A, The, Any, etc.)
The PDF of the Indian Navy SSR Syllabus, if available, can be downloaded from the official website, so candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for any updates.
The standard of Indian Navy Sailor Question Paper is class 10+2.
Indian Navy Sailor Exam will be conducted of 100 marks.
General Knowledge, General English, General Science, Maths are the subjects that appear in the Indian Navy Sailor Exam.
We hope that you have liked this important information related to Indian Navy SSR Syllabus and Indian Navy Exam Pattern, visit the official website for more details.
Apart from this, for other similar information, visit our portal ‘Job Alert‘ daily.