Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus : Delhi High Court continues to conduct Delhi Judicial Service Examination every year for the recruitment of Civil Judge in Delhi High Court, if you are qualified to make a Judge in Delhi High Court.
Also, if you want to score better in the Civil Judge Examination in Delhi High Court, then you need to know about Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus 2021 and Delhi Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2021.
Today, through this article, we will tell you in detail about Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus 2021 and Delhi Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2021, which will prove very useful for your exam.
Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus 2021 In – Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name Of Examination||Delhi High Court Civil Judge|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interviews|
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Pattern
The following is the exam pattern for the Delhi High Court Civil Judge Examination.
- This examination will be conducted in three stages.
- Prelims (Preliminary Examination)
- Mains (written examination) of descriptive type.
- Interview (After passing both the exams you will be eligible for the third stage).
- The prelims exam is of multiple choice type, there will be 4 choices of one question in the prelims exam and you have to choose the correct option.
- There are a total of 150 objective type questions in the first phase of examination, which will be of 200 marks.
Following is the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains Exam Pattern –
|General Knowledge And Language||250|
|Civil Law I||200|
|Civil Law II||200|
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Countries and currencies
- Countries and capitals
- National and International Affairs
- States and capitals
- Daily News
- Famous personality
- art and culture
- Sports games
- Present gk
- current events
- Economic scene
- scientific research
- General politics etc. including Indian Constitution.
Delhi Judicial Services Syllabus : Civil Law – I
- Indian Partnership Act
- Mohammedan law
- Delhi Rent Control Act and Law of Laws
- Indian contract act
- Indian sale of goods act
- Specific Relief Act etc.
Civil Law – 2
- Registration rules
- Civil procedure law
- Law of evidence
- Law of decorum
- Delhi Judicial Service etc. for criminal justice.
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Indian Penal Code
- Indian evidence act
Delhi Judicial Service Interview Process
The following is the Delhi Judicial Service Interview Process –
- 150 marks have been set for the interview process. If you belong to general category, then you have to get at least 40% in both written examinations to be selected.
- If you belong to reserved categories, which include Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Scheduled Castes, then you have to get 35% in both written examinations.
- For general category, a minimum of 50% marks is required to be eligible for Delhi Judiciary service.
- For reserved category, you have to get at least 45% marks to be eligible for final selection.
- After qualifying in all the stages you will be selected.
Hope you have liked the information related to Delhi Judicial Service Syllabus and Delhi Judicial Service Exam Pattern given by us.
Apart from this, visit the Job Alert daily for similar information.