Delhi District Court Group C Various Post Interview Letter : Delhi District Court (DDC) has released the online application form for many different posts like Peon, Chowkidar, all the candidates who have appeared in this exam and have passed the exam. District Court Group C Various Post Interview Letter 2021 has been released, you can download from the direct link given below.
All the candidates who have passed in the Delhi District Court Group C examination, their interview letter has been issued, eligible candidates can download their interview letter through the link given below, the interview will be held on 13 and 14 November at the center given in the interview letter.
How to download Delhi District Court Group C Various Post Interview Letter
To download the Delhi District Court Group C Various Post Interview Letter, read all the steps given below carefully and download your result.
- To download the interview letter, you must have the application number / registration number and date of birth.
- To download the interview letter, you can also visit the official website of this recruitment or you can also download the interview letter through the download link given below.
- After clicking on the Interview Letter download link given below, a new page will open asking for the application number, date of birth, email ID of the candidate, fill it up and click on the submit button.
- After that your interview letter will be downloaded. You can save it in your phone/laptop.
- For Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper/Safai Karmchari – Class 10 High School Examination in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Process Server :- Class 10 High School LMV Driving License and 2 Year Experience.
- Start of Application : 07/01/2021
- Last Date to Apply : 21/02/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 21/02/2021
- Exam Date : 01, 08, 29 August 2021
- Admit Card Issue Date : 27/07/2021
- Result Declaration Date : 16/09/2021
- Interview Letter Issued Date: 09/11/2021
- General / OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH/250 : Rs.250/-
- The examination fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.