CCC Syllabus : In the modern era, it is very important to have basic knowledge of computer, without the knowledge of computer, you cannot easily complete even your normal everyday things.
Basic knowledge of computer is very important for the candidates preparing for various exams, because nowadays almost all competitive examinations are conducted through computer.
CCC Syllabus : NIELIT conducts various courses under the Digital Literacy Program of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India, to make candidates computer literate. Some of them are ACC, BCC, CCC, CCC + and ECC.
All these courses are compulsory for the qualifications required for different jobs. These courses are running in many institutes. All these institutes can only teach their candidates about the CCC course, but for their success in the respective course, the candidates have to pass the online examination.
This examination of the syllabus starts from 1 Saturday every month. Today through this article, we are going to tell you about the CCC Exam Pattern of NIELIT Preliminary Course CCC (Course of Computer Concept) and its syllabus.
CCC Exam Pattern
CCC Exam Pattern : Apart from CCC syllabus, candidates should have complete knowledge of exam pattern while preparing for CCC exam. The exam pattern for the CCC exam is as follows –
- The CCC Exam is of multiple choice objective type.
- In this, 4 options are given for the answer to 1 question, out of which the candidates have to sort 1 correct answer.
- Candidates will be given time of 01 hour in this examination, apart from this the total number of questions will be 100.
- There will be no negetive marking.
CCC Exam Syllabus
CCC Exam Syllabus : The certificate for this examination will be awarded only to those candidates who get a minimum of 50 percent marks.
There will be no marks in the certificate, it will have a grade system. Candidates can check the grade system allocation from the table given below.
CCC Computer Course Syllabus
CCC Computer Course Syllabus : Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts: What is Computer under it? Questions are asked about the history of computers, features of computer systems, basic application of computers.
Concept of hardware and software : Under this section questions can be asked from the concept of hardware, software, application software, system software, programming language, data / information representation, data processing.
CCC Syllabus : Module -2
- Operating System Basics : Under this, questions related to operating system, popular operating system like (LINUX, WINDOWS) etc. can be asked.
- User Interface : Under this, questions related to the task bar, icon, start menu and how to start an application etc. can be asked.
CCC Syllabus : Module -3
- Word Processing Basics : Using the icon below the menu bar, using the word processing package, menu bar, help, opening, saving and saving documents, page setup, print preview.
- Methods of printing documents, document creation, editing text, text selection, cut, copy and paste, font and size selection, text alignment, paragraph indenting, bullets and numbering, etc. can be asked.
- Table manipulation : table draw, changing cell width and height, alignment of text in cells, removing / inserting rows and columns, borders and shading, summaries, model questions and answers.
Module – 4
- Spread sheet basics : introduction, purpose, opening of spread sheet, address of cell, printing of spread sheet, saving workbook, entering text, numbers and dates
- You must have knowledge of creating text, number and date series, editing worksheet data, changing rows, deleting, changing cell height and width.
- Function and Chart : You should also use formulas, functions, charts, summaries, model questions and answers as the questions related to it are mostly asked in the exam.
CCC Syllabus Module – 5
- Introduction to Internet, WWW and web browsers: You should have knowledge of the basis of computer network such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) etc.
- As well as the concept of the Internet, you should know the basics of Internet architecture.
- Apart from this, you should know about various services available on the Internet such as the World Wide Web and website, communication on the Internet, Internet services, etc.
- Apart from this, you need to have knowledge of Internet access technology such as ISP (Broadband / Dialup / WiFi), preparing computers for Internet access.
- Also popular web browsing software like web browsing software, you should have known to configure web browser.
- Apart from this you should have knowledge to search for popular search engine / content, access to web browser, use of favorite folder, download web page, web page, etc.
- CCC Ka Syllabus 2021 : Under its section, you should have the knowledge of its introduction, purpose, basics of communication and collaboration.
- Under this, you should come to the basics of e-mail such as what is an electronic mail, email addressing, configuring email client etc.
- Using e-mail : opening an e-mail client, inbox and outbox, creating and sending a new e-mail, replying to an e-mail message, forwarding an e-mail message, sorting, and searching for emails to come to you needed.
- Advance Email Features : Sending documents by e-mail, activating spell check, using address book, sending softcopy as attachment, knowledge of handling spam.
Module – 7
Under this section you should come to the introduction of the presentation, the purpose, how to use PowerPoint, to open a presentation of PowerPoint, to save a presentation, and so on.
- Creating a presentation : Creating a presentation using a template, creating a blank presentation, entering and editing the presentation, removing and adding slides to the presentation.
- Slide Preparation : Inserting a Word table or an Excel worksheet, adding clip art pictures, inserting other objects, resizing and scaling the object, etc. should come up.
- Grooming the presentation : Under this section you should look at increasing the presentation time, working with color and line style, adding movie and sound, adding headers and footers.
- Presentation of slides : Viewing a presentation, choosing a set up for the presentation, sliding and printing handouts, you should have knowledge of running a slide show.
Module – 8
- Basics of application of digital financial services : introduction, purpose, why savings are required, why a bank is needed, moreover banking products such as types of accounts and deposits, types of loans and overdrafts
- Questions related to check filling, demand draft, documents for opening accounts, Know Your Customer (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency etc. can be asked.
- Apart from this, ATM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallet, National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS), Insurance.
- You should have knowledge of the need for life insurance and non-life insurance etc.
- Various schemes : Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY), social security schemes like Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- You should also know about Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund (PPF) Scheme etc.
Module – 9
- Introduction to Futureskills, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain Technology, 3D Printing
- You can be asked questions on topics like robotics process automation, cyber security, need of cyber security, securing smartphones and personal computers.
CCC Syllabus PDF
In the Important Links section below, a direct link to the CCC Syllabus PDF is given, by clicking on it you can download the PDF of the CCC Syllabus.
CCC Syllabus FAQs
NIELIT CCC exam will be of objective type objective. There will be 100 objective type questions with 01 hour. The certificate will be awarded to those candidates who score a minimum of 50 percent marks.
Detailed information about the exam is given above in the article. Interested candidates can read it and start their preparation.
The minimum qualifying marks in the CCC exam is 50%.
Hope you will like the detailed information given by us about CCC Syllabus, for more information visit our Job Alert portal daily.