Bihar Police Constable Result Date, Expected Cut Off 2021 : Bihar Government had released the advertisement in November 2020 for 8415 posts for men and women in Bihar Police Constable. The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS) had conducted the examination for 8415 posts of constables in Bihar Police Department on 14 March and 21 March 2021. Around 12 lakh candidates had participated in this recruitment process.
However, the result of this recruitment has not been released yet. In such a situation, the recruitment board can release Bihar Police Constable Result 2021 by next month. So the candidates who have appeared for this recruitment are advised to keep checking the official website.
Bihar Police Constable – Recruitment Details
- Name of the Board : Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS)
- Name of the Post : Constable GD
- Number of Vacancy : 8415
- Pay Scale : 27700 Per Month
- Age Limit : 18 to 25 Years
- Application Commencement : 13/11/2020
- Application Last Date : 14 /12/2020
- Exam Date : 14th to 21st March 2021
- Educational Qualification : Intermediate (10+2)
- Application Fee : For General/OBC Rs 450, Rs 112 for SC/ST
- Official website : https://www.csbc.bih .nic.in/
Bihar Police Constable Selection Process
Police constable recruitment process will be completed in total 4 phases. Which are the following –
- Step I : Written Test
- Phase II : Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Stage III : Medical Test
- Step IV : Documents Verification
Phase I – Written Test
The question paper was of total 2 hours and there was a provision of negative marking of 0.20 for each wrong answer in Bihar Police Constable Exam. The candidates who will be successful in this examination will be considered as qualified for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Phase II – Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Ability/Efficiency Test for Recruitment of Constable in Bihar Police Constable – Physical Eligibility/Efficiency Test will be of total 100 marks. To be eligible for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), the candidates must possess the following qualifications –
- GEN/OBC (Male) : 165 cm Height
- SC/ST (Male) : 160 cm Height
- All Female : 155 cm Height
Male candidate for Bihar Police Constable has to pass the following level mentioned below –
- Race : 1.6 km run to be completed in 6 minutes
- Gola Throw : 16 lb. to a minimum of 16 feet Throw for which three chances will be given.
- High Jump: Jump up to a minimum height of 4 feet will be given for which 3 chances will be given.
Female candidate for Bihar Police Constable has to pass the following level mentioned below.
- Race : 1km run to be completed in 5 minutes
- Gola Throw : 12-pound shot to a minimum of 12 feet, three chances will be given.
- High Jump : Must jump up to a minimum height of 3 feet for which 3 chances will be given.
Step III – Medical Test
Candidates who qualify in the written test and the above mentioned Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called for medical test by the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS). The medical test of the eligible candidates will be conducted in the hospital certified by the Bihar Police Constable Recruitment Board only.
Step IV – Document Verification
The candidate who will be successful in all the three phases, his document verification will be done by the department. In which it will be mandatory for the successful candidate to carry the requested document.
Now whichever candidate will qualify in the above four stages. A final merit list is prepared by combining these four stages which will be declared by the Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS) in the form of PDF format. Therefore, the selected candidates can download this PDF and check their result by searching by entering their roll number and date of birth in it.
Bihar Police Constable Expected Cut Off For PET
Following factors affect the cutoff of Bihar Police Constable –
- Level of difficulty of the exam
- Number of students appeared in the test
- 5 times the total number of vacancies Candidates will qualify for the next stage i.e. Physical Efficiency Test.
Bihar Police Constable Male Cut Off (Out of 100 Marks)
- General 75 – 80
- EWS 68 – 75
- OBC 70 – 75
- SC 60 – 65
- ST 52 – 55
Bihar Police Constable Female Cut Off (Out of 100 Marks)
- General 60–65
- EWS 55–60
- OBC 55–60
- SC 50–55
- ST 45–50
Bihar Police Constable Exam Result Expected Date
Bihar Police Constable Expected Result Date 2021 : Bihar Police Constable Recruitment Result for Physical Efficiency Test was expected to be declared in the month of October itself. But due to some unavoidable administrative reasons it got delayed.
As of now, there is no official confirmation from the recruitment side. According to media reports, the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for successful candidates will be conducted in December 2021 or January 2022.