Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSC) has recently released the admit card for the Typing Test of Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Steno Recruitment, so eligible candidates can download their admit card through the official website.
The last date to apply it was till 30/03/2020. For the details of the examination fee of this application form, refer to the column below.
|Start Of Application||04/03/2020|
|Last date to apply||30/03/2020|
|Last Date To Pay Exam Fee||30/03/2020|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs.700/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.400/-|
|The examination fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
The total number of posts under this recruitment is 133, as well as more information is given in the table below –
Candidate Must Have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam From Any Recognized Board In India And Must Have Diploma Degree in Computer Operation.
- Hindi Stenographer : 80 wpm
- Computer Typing : Hindi and English (Both) 30 wpm
- Computer Test : Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) and Internet Also Read Notification for More Details.
How To Download Admit Card
Candidates can follow the following steps to download their Typing Test Admit Card –
- For this, candidates have to first visit the official website
- Go to the official website and click on the link related to Bihar Police ASI Steno Typing Test Admit Card
- After this a new page will open in front of you, submit it after entering the necessary information.
- your admit card in front of you