AIIMS NORCET 2021 Admit Card : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi had released the online application form for the entrance exam of Nursing Officer. Now The admit card has been released, candidates who want to download the admit card can download their AIIMS NORCET 2021 Admit Card through the download admit card link given below or through the official website.
AIIMS NORCET 2021 exam will be held on 20th November 2021, all the candidates who have filled this form should prepare for this exam in the best way so that they can get good marks in the exam, complete information related to admit card download is given below by reading which candidates can easily download their admit card.
AIIMS NORCET 2021 – Overview
- Name of Recruitment : AIIMS NORCET Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Name of Recruitment Board : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Name of Post : Nursing Officer
- Process to Download Admit Card : Online
- Application Opening : 16/10/2021
- Last Date for Application : 30/10/2021 (up to 5 PM)
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 30/10/2021
- Form Correction Date : 31/10/2021 to 01/11/202
- Exam Date : 20/11/2021
- Admit Card Issued : 14/11/2021
- Result Released : Not Declared Yet
- Gen/OBC : Rs.3000/-
- SC/ST : Rs.2500/-
- PwD : Nil/- Rs
- Exam Mode of Fee Payment : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 30/10/2021
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
This recruitment will be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences Common Eligibility Test for the recruitment of Nursing Officers all over India, all eligible candidates can participate in it.
The following are the eligibility details related to this examination –
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Nursing and should be registered as Nurse or Midwife with State or Country Nursing Council. OR
- Candidates should have Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery and registration as Nurse and Midwife with State/Country Nursing Council with 2 years experience in 50 bedded hospital.
- For more information related to eligibility, candidates should read the notification.
AIIMS Participating in NORCET Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh
- AIIMS Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- AIIMS Patna, Bihar
- AIIMS New Delhi, Delhi
- AIIMS Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- AIIMS Deoghar, Uttarakhand
- AIIMS Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- AIIMS Nagpur, Maharashtra
- AIIMS Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh
- AIIMS Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Orissa
- AIIMS Bibinagar, Telangana
- AIIMS Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- AIIMS Rajkot, Gujarat
- AIIMS Kalyani, West Bengal
- AIIMS Vijaypur, Jammu
- AIIMS Bathinda , Punjab
How to Download AIIMS NORCET 2021 Admit Card
If you want to download AIIMS NORCET 2021 Admit Card, then read all the steps given below carefully, after reading all the steps you can easily download this admit card.
- To download the admit card, first click on the admit card download link given below.
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open in which the candidate’s registration number and date of birth Filling option will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- Once the admit card is opened, you can take a printout of it or if you are watching in your phone then you can download and keep it in PDF format.
Some Important Links
Hope you have liked this information given by us, for more details visit the official website, apart from getting the latest updates on all types of government exams bookmark Job Alert for it.